Caving Adventure in the Derbyshire Peak District
Castleton, United Kingdom
This is a unique opportunity to accompany one of our cave instructors on an adventurous caving trip. They will look after your personal safety whilst you explore the fascinating world beneath your feet. Discover how caves were formed and see speleothems in their natural beauty. Whilst following underground streams and marvel at the rock formations.
- Caving suits, helmets, lights, harnesses, gloves and kneepads
- Personal clothing, food and drink.
What To Expect
You will be going on a full days caving trip. This will include things like climbing and abseiling whilst you are underground. You will need a change of clothes as we may get wet on the trip. We should be out of the cave around 330pm. The actual cave is a short drive from the meeting place.
Where To Go
Buxton Road, Buxton Rd, Castleton, Hope Valley S33 8WP, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible