The Culture Trip January Sale – on TRIPS, Places to Stay and Experiences
To kick off the new year, we have some great deals for you. Whether you’re seeking a sunny adventure with friends, or want to join a small group on a curated Trip, we’ve got the perfect way for you to save money.
- TRIPS by Culture Trip: book one of our small-group adventures and get a $100 Culture Trip voucher to redeem against your next booking
- Places to Stay: spend $200 or more on a hotel booking and get a $50 Culture Trip voucher to redeem against your next booking
- Experiences: spend $100 or more on an experience booking and get a $20 Culture Trip voucher to redeem against your next booking
Simply book with us and we will send you your voucher within a few days (T&Cs below). As well as bookings made in US dollars (USD), this promotional offer will also be honoured on bookings made in Great British pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), Australian dollars (AUD), New Zealand dollars (NZD) and Canadian dollars (CAD).
After almost two years of restrictions, travel is no longer just about getting away – it’s about making every trip matter and truly experiencing the places we visit. It’s about reconnecting with loved ones, exploring destinations we’ve been dreaming of, and experiencing what makes a place, its people and its culture special, unique and meaningful.
The world has changed, so how we explore the world should change, too. That’s why we at Culture Trip have worked hard over the past few months to offer something unique in response to this desire for change – we are here to help you travel like never before.
Walkers on the path to the Quiraing on the Isle of Skye | © Vincent Lowe / Alamy Stock Photo
Culture Trip is the only travel website that takes you from inspiration to planning and booking – and we’re even with you when you’re away via our app to show you around. Here’s what we do that makes us your essential companion in a new world of travel.
- Our award-winning content inspires you to truly experience a place – not just visit: Culture Trip was created in 2011 to inspire people to explore the world. Since then, our global community of travel experts and Local Insiders have written about the world’s best bits: they share their knowledge, unbiased recommendations and authentic stories from every corner in the world. We’re proud that for more than a decade, travellers have trusted our award-winning content and that we’re also with them on their trips with our Culture Trip app.
- You can book what you read about: Culture Trip is different because we not only inspire you with our content but we also help you to turn this inspiration directly into reality by booking what you read about – all in one place.
- Book curated, immersive small-group adventures: We launched our very own TRIPS by Culture Trip in 2021 – it’s a travel experience you won’t find anywhere else. These multiday adventures come with a mission to let you experience extraordinary places in unexpected ways, together with other culturally curious travellers. Curated by travel experts and guided by Local Insiders, TRIPS by Culture Trip combines authentic experiences and local activities with unique places to stay.
- Curated collections of hand-picked Places to Stay and Experiences: All around the world, there are so many hotels and things to do so we help you through the maze. Our travel experts do the hard work for you and hand-pick hotels we love and experiences you shouldn’t miss. We are your trusted shortcut to booking travel that’s good, and makes you feel good.
- We help you explore the world while being good to it: We know that travel often means a greater carbon footprint. But travel also connects us all and brings opportunities to people around the world – it can change lives and support communities. So we at Culture Trip have started a journey to help people travel responsibly and with purpose. We can all make changes to the way we travel – and however small, they can still have a positive impact.
How about making 2022 the year to relax in an infinity pool? | © Brent Hyll / Stocksy
Head out on safari with a local guide to watch elephants in the wild | © Bibiana Cristina / Stocksy
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Culture Trip January sale:
- The January sale promotions (”Promotions”) will begin at 12.00am (GMT) on 24 December, 2021 (the “Start Date”) and close at 11.59pm (GMT) on 31 January, 2022 (the “End Date”). Promotions will only be valid for bookings made during this time.
- The Promotions are only valid on www.culturetrip.com.
- The Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer which is available to you.
- The Promotions are applicable to new bookings only.
- The Promotions are not exchangeable for cash. Cancelled items will be refunded at the discounted price paid and in accordance with the relevant cancellation policies. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Culture Trip reserves the right to (i) cancel the Promotions at any time; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s benefit from it; (iii) amend these terms and conditions; and (iv) limit the number of Promotion redemptions at its sole discretion.
- Culture Trip’s usual booking terms and conditions apply.
- The TRIPS by Culture Trip and relevant stays/ experience cancellation policies apply.
- Your voucher will usually be sent to you within 4 days of you having made your booking and is valid until 31 July 2022.
- Offer does not apply on any experiences, hotels or trips booked directly with our third party partners.
- This promotional offer will also be honoured on bookings made in Great British Pounds (GBP), Euro (EUR), Australian Dollars (AUD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- The Promotions are as follows:
- SPEND MORE THAN $100 WITH US IN ONE TRANSACTION ON EXPERIENCES AND GET A $20 CULTURE TRIP VOUCHER TO USE ON A FUTURE BOOKING.
- SPEND MORE THAN $200 WITH US IN ONE TRANSACTION ON PLACES TO STAY AND GET A $50 CULTURE TRIP VOUCHER TO USE ON A FUTURE BOOKING.
- BOOK A TRIP WITH US AND GET A $100 or £100 CULTURE TRIP VOUCHER TO USE ON A FUTURE BOOKING.