There was Stormzy calling out Prime Minister Theresa May about the Grenfell Tower tragedy as he freestyled during his performance of ‘Blinded by Your Grace, Pt 2’ and ‘Big for Your Boots’ at London’s O2 Arena.
There was a touching tribute to the Manchester Arena bombing victims led by Gary Barlow and Liam Gallagher.
Plus, there was Dua Lipa calling on women to take over the world as she picked up her award for British Female Solo Artist.
But there were plenty of horribly awkward moments too, mainly due to host Jack Whitehall.
You can relive them all here.
1. Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson’s ice-cold reaction after Jack poked fun at THAT viral video of her doing a Jamaican accent. Yeah, so not impressed.
2. Jack taking the piss out of Olly Murs for tweeting about a rumoured terror attack in London last year, which turned out to be a false alarm. Referring to Rag’n’Bone Man’s performance, he joked: ‘That was a controlled blaze. Apparently, Olly Murs has been tweeting from the toilet telling everyone to evacuate.’
3. Liam Payne and Cheryl giving TMI about their sex life. Talking about the One Direction star’s contribution to the soundtrack of Fifty Shades Freed (2018), Jack asked him: ‘Is there a safe word?’ ‘Don’t stop,’ Cheryl replied.
4. Then there was Este from Haim pulling faces and generally being silly behind the couple.
5. Jack also took a dig at Paul from S Club 7 for selling his Brit Award. ‘Remember if you don’t win an award tonight,’ he quipped. ‘You can always buy one on eBay. Because there ain’t no auction like an S Club auction.’
6. Damon Albarn’s rant about Brexit as Gorillaz accepted the award for British Group, which was cut off when he swore. The stage then faded to black.
7. The start of Kendrick Lamar’s performance, which saw saw him lying on the top of a box above a car for ages. It was so long that TV viewers got impatient.
8. When he finally started his performance most of it was muted.
9. Jack calling Kendrick ‘the greatest living rapper’ right next to Stormzy.
10. Model Adwoa Aboah attempting to say ‘solidarity’.
11. Elton John pronouncing Ed Sheeran as ‘Ed Shi-ran’.
12. Dermot O’Leary and Emma Willis, who hosted the Brits last year, making a dig about the lack of a female co-host this year as they returned to give out an award.
13. Footballer Harry Kane being oh-so-awks next to Camila Cabello.