What you need:
– cutting mat
– brown parcel paper
– sheet of red glitter card
– clear tape
– small piece of thick cardboard
1. Draw around the gift you’re wrapping to give you a rough guide as to where to draw the hearts.
2. Make a cardboard heart template and cut it out.
3. Use the template to draw hearts all over your wrapping paper.
4. Cut around one half of the hearts you’ve drawn and repeat.
5. Measure out pieces of the red card to cover each heart.
6. Cut up the red card and stick each piece over the holes.
7. Wrap your gift, making sure that the hearts will be face up.
8. Fold back the paper to reveal the hearts and you’re done!