1. The Place prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 21.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of The Place (the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw including employees or agencies of Culture Trip.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must retweet the tweet from Culture Trip about the Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with “The Place Prize Draw Query” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the owner of the Twitter account which made the selected winning entry.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 15.00 BST on 4 October 2017 and closes at 12.00 BST on 10 October 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. Each winner will receive: two tickets for a double billed evening (11, 15 or 18 October 2017) of the Pivotdance series at The Place. The winners will be able to chose the night (and thus the two shows) they wish to attend.
9. Two winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed or supervised by an individual who is independent of the Promoter and the Prize Draw entrants. The draw will take place at or after 15.00 BST on 10 October 2017.
10. The selected winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter at or after 16.00 BST 10 October 2017 and given details of how to claim the prize. If a selected winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 hours of being notified of his/her win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of his/her win within 2 hours or else he/she will also forfeit the prize). If a selected winner rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. If the selected winner accepts the prize within the period specified in paragraph 10 and the Promoter confirms that the entry is valid and in accordance with these terms, the Promoter will email the winner the two tickets on or after 10 October 2017.
12. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 10 October 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Commercial Competitions, Culture Trip, 16-25 Bastwick Street, London, England EC1V 3PS.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash or any other prize and it cannot be combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: The Place, Contemporary Dance Trust Ltd, 17 Duke’s Road, London, WC1H 9PY, UK and registered in England and Wales under number 883094.