OUR ULTIMATE COVID BOOKING GUARANTEE. FIND OUT MORE
The terms and conditions for the giveaway organized by Culture Trip and Culture Trip Food, as advertised on instagram.com/culturetripfood on Dec 14, 2017:
1. Brindisa prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Brindisa (the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw including employees or agencies of Culture Trip.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must tag 3 friends in this Instagram post. No purchase is necessary. Before you tag your friends, you must ensure you have their permission to do so.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “ Brindisa Prize Draw Query” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. The winner shall be the holder of Instagram account that made the comment which is selected by Culture Trip as the winning entry.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. The Prize Draw opens at 16 GMT on 14 December 2017 and closes at 5pm GMT on 18 December 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. The winner will receive a dinner for two Brindisa. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
10. One winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed or supervised by an individual who is independent of the Promoter and the Prize Draw entrants. The draw will take place on or after 18th December 2017.
11. The winner will be notified by Culture Trip via Instagram on or after 18th December 2017 and given details of how to claim the prize. If a selected winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified of his/her win, the selected winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of his/her win within 14 days or else he/she will also forfeit the prize). If a selected winner rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. If the selected winner accepts the prize within the period specified in paragraph 11 and the Promoter confirms that the entry is valid and in accordance with these terms, the Promoter will promptly send or have sent the prize to the winner.
13. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 30 December 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Social Team – Brindisa Draw, Culture Trip, 16-25 Bastwick Street, London, England EC1V 3PS and specifying your request.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash or any other prize and it cannot be combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including without limitation any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Brindisa, whose registered office is at 9B Weir Road, London, SW12 OLT, England