This craft will make your gifts that little bit special this year and add a personal touch – just follow the easy video tutorial for how to make it.
What you’ll need:
- Sticky tape
- Gift tag
- x6 pieces of garland
- Glue gun
1. Cut six pieces of garland to around 9cm each
2. Draw around a mug and cut out cardboard circle
3. Use the glue gun to stick each piece on the circle
4. Set aside to dry
5. Take your pre-wrapped gift
6. Thread the two ends of twine through your wreath
7. Fasten both ends in a bow at the back
8. Thread another piece of twine through either end
9. Secure at the back again and cut the excess twine
10. Put your gift tag under the wreath, and you’re done!