Stockholm Archipelago Tour by Kayak
Experience Stockholm's 30,000 islands first row by sea kayak.
Kayaking is a great way to see the nicest spots in our archipelago. Explore the islands and the Baltic Sea safely with a local sea kayaking guide. Paddle into a far stretched world that exists of 30,000 islands, and enjoy lunch on your own private one.
- Pick up and drop off from central Stockholm
- A guided kayaking excursion
- Swedish Fika (coffee with pastries)
- Equipment (buoyancy vest, paddle, spray skirt)
- Small group, average 3-4 travelers per guide
- Drybags to keep your items safe and dry
- Kayak course and introduction
- A guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Expect
We start off with a short introduction about the archipelago kayak day's program. A 45 minute drive by air-conditioned minivan will take you away from the city and into the archipelago.
We start off with some sea kayaking instructions and safety precautions. Shortly after we're out in the Baltic Sea! We'll paddle through both small island groups and crossing open sea. The present birdlife is very rich, and swans, eagles and many other birds are seen on basically every trip. We'll pick out our
Where To Go
The Green Trails, Tideliusgatan 62, 118 69 Stockholm, Sweden
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
Ben, our tour guide, made...
Matt G | Oct 2018
Ben, our tour guide, made this tour such an amazing experience! His love and knowledge of the outdoors was very refreshing. We had about 7 people on our tour and Ben did a great job of keeping everyone together and engaged. After a quick but
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian food
- Also bookable on request