Overview3 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Enjoy a night of opera music and fine food at La Castafiore restaurant in Madrid! Popular for its opera-singing waiters staff, the traditional restaurant has gained a cult following in the city from locals and visitors alike. Enjoy renditions from well-known operas like ‘La Traviata’ plus traditional zarzuelas – comical Spanish opera-style songs – while enjoying a delectable 4-course meal with wine.
- 1 bottle of wine per table
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante La Castafiore
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to expect
Visit: Restaurante La Castafiore, Calle Marqués de Monasterio, 5, 28004 Madrid, Spain
A dinner with an unforgettable show. During the night, the amazing singing waiters will sing the best opera and zarzuela pieces, live and in person.
An incredible atmosphere and a show full of surprises, entertainment and fun.
Where To Go
Restaurante La Castafiore, Calle Marqués de Monasterio, 5, 28004 Madrid, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking