Rioja Private Tour: Medieval Villages, Outdoor Activities, Wine Tasting & Lunch
Discover best of Rioja Wine in Labastida (Rioja Alavesa):
• An amazing landscape, a "sea of vineyards", in a hike tour with unbelieveble views.Discover one of the most beautiful landscapes of Rioja Wine in Labastida.
• Discover the history and ancient wine-making culture of the region, with a guided tour in a medieval winery visit including the tasting of 3 wines.
• End up with a gastronomical experience : a local traditional menu in a family-run restaurant.
• Meeting point at Labastida, but also if required (with extra charge) pick-up and round-trip transfer to your accommodation in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Logroño, Bilbao, San Sebastian or any other village of the region.
- Hiking Route enyoing an amazing landscape.
- Winery Guided Tour and Tasting (3 wines). Best local selection.
- Traditional Menu including between options the famous lamb chops toasted with wine brunches
- Transportation. If required (extra charge) Pick-up and Round-trip transfer
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Labastida, Labastida, Province of Alava, Basque Country
This is a 3-course menu that consists of the following experiences:
• Hiking off the beaten paths over hills of vineyards or along old muleteers trails in the mountains with scenic views.
• Visit to a century old family-run with medieval cellars underground... and taste of three craft superb Rioja wines.
• Traditional basque-riojan menu in a family-run restaurant.
Duration: 6 hours
Where To Go
Plaza de la Paz, 01330 Bastida, Álava, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If required -extra charge- pick-up and round-trip transfer is offered to your accommodation in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Logroño, Bilbao, San Sebastian, Logroño or any other village of the
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
We had the best time...
We had the best time with Jon! He took us kayaking, then for a walk around labastida medieval town, for a wine tour and tasting at Tierra winery, then to a great restaurant for supper. Jon was amazing. He was very knowledgeable and was an excellent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years