Discover Barcelona and its history with us. Enjoy a walking tour of the Born neighborhood and Gothic Quarter and enter the beautiful Cathedral of Barcelona. Board an air conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city. Enjoy the best views of the city from the cable car.
- Transport to the monuments.
- Bilingual guide
- Radio guide system.
- Montjuïc cable car ride.
- Entrance fee to The Cathedral.
- Optional ticket to La Pedrera
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Teleferic de Montjuic
- Lunch or other services not specified above.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
The first part of the visit consists in a guided walking tour through the small and narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, the oldest part of the city. During this early visit we will see Las Ramblas, the Cathedral Square, The Cathedral, the Old Jewish Quarter, among other interesting places.
Duration: 1 hour
Where To Go
Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Pg. de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Written Reviews (24)
1 of 8
Very enjoyable. Jamie was an...
gabrielle | Feb 2020
Very enjoyable. Jamie was an excellent tour guide. Would recommend this activity. Castle and dungeons particularly good.
I booked the said tour...
rylejustin0692 | Jan 2020
I booked the said tour through Klook. Everything went fine even if we weren't able to ride the cable car due to the strong wind (understable and not their fault) HOWEVER, on the last part where we went inside Pablo Español after Montjuic, the tour
While the tour was pretty...
833robertoi | Aug 2019
While the tour was pretty good and we were able to see a good deal of the city and hear about it's history; It was highly unacceptable that the tour guide left us, and at a separate time another group behind; we had to call the main office (placed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, be aware that the tour includes 3 hours of Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Infant travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Note: from the end of January to the beginning of March (dates to be confirmed) the cable car doesn't work due to revision tasks, this service will be replaced by an appetizer at the Montjuïc Castle.
More Experiences In Barcelona
Art & Culture
Barcelona 4-Hour Picasso Museum and Private Walking Tour of Borne or Gothic Quarter
From $210.00 · 240 minutes
Art & Culture
Must-Sees of Barcelona Private Driving Tour
From $405.00 · 240 minutes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private 5-hour Tour of Sitges from Barcelona with official tour guide
From $492.00 · 300 minutes
Guided Skip the Line or Audio Guided Tour to the Sagrada Familia
From $67.00 · 23 minutes
Montserrat hike, wine tasting, and tapas from Barcelona
From $130.00 · 660 minutes
Art & Culture
Private Ghost Tour in Barcelona
From $542.00 · 120 minutes