Connemara Coastal kayaking
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview2 hours 30 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
Stunning deserted white sand beaches!
This is a beautiful bay just south of Clifden with white sand deserted beaches, crystal clear water and a visit to the local seal colony. This unique coastal journey will take you to some of the most stunning beaches in Ireland.
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
What to expect
Exploring the natural beauty of the Conneamara coastline and crystal clear water from a kayak is a breath-taking experience that can be enjoyed in a morning session, afternoon outing, or evening experience.
Meeting at Bundouglas beach, you'll first take in the stunning views and crystal clear waters that greet you when arriving to the beach. After getting changed into your wetsuit you’ll be given a short safety brief and introduction to kayaking. We'll get on the water and practise the
Where To Go
Connemara Sands Beach Hotel & Spa, Mannin Bay, Derrygimlagh, Ballyconneely, Co. Galway, H71 TY79, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund