Our tours and services are flexible and can be adapted to the customer’s needs.
All our professional drivers have the required certifications and are fluent in English. Their experience will help you feel safe and at easy in one of our well maintained, comfortable vehicles.
You will have the added benefit of visiting archaeological sites at different times from the large tour buses and groups of visitors, thus enabling you to experience the wonderful monuments and learn their history at a time of the day when they are not overcrowded.
The cost of hiring our services is smaller than purchasing individual tickets from large tour and excursion companies.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Professional Drivers (Not licensed to accompany you into the sites)
- Skip the line to purchase tickets
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees (Total Cost: 40 Euros per adult)
- Licensed tour guide upon request, depending on availability (Additional Cost:270 Euros)
- Airport pickup and drop off (Additional cost)
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Hellenic Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Entry/Admission - The Academy of Athens
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- Entry/Admission - Plaka
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
At Acropolis you will see the Parthenon, the temple on the top of the sacred rock devoted to Goddess Athena, the Goddess of wisdom, the Propylaea, the entrance to the sacred rock, the Temple of Wingless Victory which was devoted to Goddess Athena-Nike, the Erechtheum, the most sacred and mythical of all the temples of Athens with its famous Caryatides (female featured
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport Pickup:Your driver will meet you upon your arrival at Athens airport at the customs exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
Port pickup:Your driver, will meet you at Piraeus Port at the customs exit holding
Written Reviews (24)
1 of 8
Vasso was so wonderful! She...
katrink0522 | Oct 2021
Vasso was so wonderful! She put the highest priority on our comfort and filled our day with education and breathtaking moments! Every moment from being transported in comfort and safety to making sure we experienced Athens to its fullest made
Very passionate about the touring....
Florian M | Oct 2021
Very passionate about the touring. Very informative. Very kind. The information was very well shown and easy to understand
Dem did a great job...
dinogo | Sep 2021
Dem did a great job guiding our group of 6 through Athens. He was so knowledgable of the history. Took us to a wonderful Greek restaurant for lunch. Would highly recommend Dem, Frank and HP Tours for you while in Athens!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Your English- speaking driver will explain about the ancient monuments that you are about to visit, the ancient history of Greece and interesting facts about historical and modern-day Greece but is not allowed by law to accompany you in the sites. If you wish to have a licensed tour guide to accompany you into the sites, we will help you arrange a licensed tour guide to be with you at an extra cost
- Stroller accessible
Full -Day Private Tour of Athens
More Experiences In Athens
Weddings & Honeymoons
Majestic Trip to Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio
From $292.03 · 5 hours
Food, Wine & Nightlife
Learn to Cook in a Local Home: A Taste of the Greek Islands in Athens
From $115.00 · 3 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Athens Off-the-beaten-tracks Tour with Philopappou Climbing & Plaka Visit
From $48.47 · 2 hours 30 minutes
Cultural & Theme Tours
Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon
From $233.10 · 8 to 9 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
3-Hour Athens Lets Eat Together Social Impact Experience
From $46.16 · 3 hours
Private Cruise to Poseidon Temple at Sounio Cape with Snorkeling and Swimming
From $1,136.67 · 7 hours