Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
Combine a glamorous dinner in Paris with sights of the city's must-see attractions on this evening sightseeing cruise down the River Seine. While relaxing on board your Bateaux Parisiens boat, enjoy a 3-course meal from an à la carte menu, listen to live music and watch sights like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre as you cruise by!
- River Seine cruise
- Dinner - 3-course dinner with wine
- Glass of kir or Champagne (depending on option selected)
- Live entertainment (depending on option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris France
Embark and disembark at feet of the Eiffel Tower!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Admire the most iconic sights of Paris while you enjoy your 3-course-dinner and lif entertainment!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
Admire this beautiful landmark during your dinner cruise!
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De
Where To Go
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (10)
1 of 4
The staff and service was...
Dean E | Aug 2020
The staff and service was impeccable. The food was incredible. The best part of the experience were the views down the Seine as the sun set. Would definitely do this again the next time I am in Paris.
Very good realy nice expiriance....
Very good realy nice expiriance. Incredable atmosfere. Very nice service and amaizyng emotions......!!!
We went at 8:30pm and...
We went at 8:30pm and the trip lasted for 2.5 hours. The food and drinks were superb, especially the main and dessert. The overall experience was surreal, very relaxed and romantic especially when the sunset and it got dark as everything was lit up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual (sport shoes and shorts are not accepted but a tie is not required)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible