6 hours Prague Honeymoon Private tour by car
GLORIOUS medieval marvel of PRAGUE. Cosy and relaxed, laid-back and easy to get around. Prague is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in Central Europe and the easiest to get to.
Prague beats as the heart of the Czech Republic with ancient roots deeply planted in the region of Bohemia. While lovers may stand in the shadow of 9th-century Prague Castle before ambling between smatterings of medieval architecture. In fact, despite the myriad of cobbled lanes aside the swan-flocked Vltava River, Prague is just as much a modern center for arts, food, and entertainment. History buffs and world travelers alike will agree that a honeymoon spent in Prague awakens your senses and your soul from one castle, cathedral, and pub crawl to the next.
- Bottled water will be available in the car for you free of charge.
- Professional local licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan. Max number of people for booking is 6 persons.
- Travel time is 6 hours. This tour starts at 9:30 am and finishes at 3:30 pm.
- All atractions are seen with a guide. When you go on a boat you can go independently if you wish to be alone. It takes one hour.
- Lunch is not included in the tour price (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Petrin Tower
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petrin Tower, Petrinske sady 633, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
• Petrin Tower & wonderful Petrin Park located on Petrin Hill. We take a local funicular railway originally opened in 1891 to get up.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jeleni Prikop, U Brusnice, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
This tour takes 6 hours and it is provided by A/C private car. I and the professional driver will pick you up in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in at
Where To Go
Prague Marriott Hotel, V Celnici 8, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from the hotel or an airbnb accommodation.we just need an exact time and address.
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka,
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Vegetarian meal is available to buy. There are many Vegan places in Prague.
- Due to uneven surfaces and plenty of stairs, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair