6 hours Prague Gardens and Parks Private Tour by car
Book this tour and escape to one of the countless gardens or parks in Prague.The city has numerous parks and gardens, some just a stone’s throw away from the center. Some include children’s playgrounds, some are large enough to go jogging or skating. Many of the gardens boasts many flowers and their beauty is stunning. Paradise Garden, Garden on Ramparts and Hartig Garden spread in front of the face of the Prague Castle. Vrtba Garden, written on the UNESCO list, is one of the most precious and beautiful Baroque gardens in central Europe. Wallenstein Garden, the seat of the Senate of the Czech Republic. Letná Park is a large woodland space on a plateau above Prague.
I and professional driver will pick you up at 9 am in a hotel you are staying in.This tour is provided by a private car or minivan and takes 6 hours.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees are not included in the price (available to buy f.i.Vrtba Garden 65 CZK)
- Lunch is not included in the price
- Entry/Admission - The Vrtba Garden
- Entry/Admission - The Gardens Below Prague Castle
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Garden, Prazsky hrad, Prague 119 08 Czech Republic
It is really beautiful garden, with a lot of different types of trees and flowers. I love it that there are signs in front of different types of trees that give you more information on them. You can pass this garden on your way to the castle, but it can also be a whole day activity if you'd like to have a nice peaceful day. Absolutely worth the visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The
Where To Go
V Celnici 1028, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Airbnb accomodation or any hotel in Prague we will pick you up from.Just need to know exact name and the address.
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible