Combine two sensual destinations: exclusive culinary art and world famous music. In a restaurant on the Palace premises, you will be served a selected dinner. Afterwards, the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra will present the masterpieces by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss, accompanied by dance and song.
After the concert has ended, there will be sufficient taxis available at the entrance to the Orangery Schönbrunn. The underground leaves in five to eight-minute intervals until midnight.
6:30 PM Dinner in a restaurant in the Palace area
8:30 PM Concert start in the Orangery Schönbrunn
(admission from 8:00 PM)
Approx. 10:15 PM Concert end
- Concert at Orangerie Schonbrunn featuring the music of Johann Strauss and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 3-course dinner. Concert duration: 1,5 hours with intermission
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine at intermission (VIP seating only)
- Entry/Admission - Schoenbrunn Palace Concerts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cloakroom fee (approx. 1 euro)
- Concert program (approx. 5 euros)
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
What To Expect
01.04.-31.10. (Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra)
01.11.-23.12. & 02.01.-31.03. (Schönbrunn Palace Ensemble)
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Location: Schoenbrunn Palace Concerts, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
Dinner and Concert
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Schonbrunn Palace, Schlosstrasse 47, Vienna 1130 Austria
Where To Go
Orangerie, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (10)
1 of 4
It was an extremely fun...
Ted T | Feb 2020
It was an extremely fun and entertaining evening, and the VIP package was well worth the price. The dinner was lovely, although it was quite a bit of a walk between the restaurant and the Orangerie.
Excellent dinner prior to concert....
Excellent dinner prior to concert. The setting in the concert room was stunning and the orchestra were fantastic, an excellent introduction to classical music.
All round, this is an...
Lucinda B | Nov 2019
All round, this is an excellent "tour" - the food beforehand was delicious and the concert itself was incredible. If you can afford to get the higher priced tickets, these are only really worth it to get a better view of the dancers. But the actual
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dinner is occasionally relocated (without notice) to the Restaurant Tafelpsitz or in Schoenbrunn Palace Grounds
- Photography and smoking are not permitted in the concert hall
Schönbrunn Palace Evening: Dinner and Concert
More Experiences In Vienna
Cultural & Theme Tours
Authentic Experience: When in Vienna, do as the Viennese do!
From €511.00 · 4 hours
Guided Sightseeing by Boat in Vienna: Danube
From €304.00 · 1 to 2 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Bike Tour - In search of legends in hidden Vienna
From €38.00 · 3 hours
Tours & Sightseeing
60 Minute Private Vacation Photography Session with Local Photographer in Vienna
From €311.00 · 1 hour
Classes & Workshops
Water rowing class
From €19.00 · 40 minutes
Walking & Biking Tours
Vienna Walking Tour of Jewish Vienna
From €24.00 · 2 hours