Culture Trip is one of the internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting nearly 3 million monthly readers and 1 million social media followers. Operating in 40 countries around the world, we have major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv.
We’re passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers and photographers. We won UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014) and were named one of 25 UK Tech Companies to Watch (2013). Culture Trip has already attracted a strong base of writers and contributors, a top team of engineers in Tel Aviv and has two senior Google executives on its Board – Dr Nelson Mattos and Yariv Adan. The company is now backed by heavyweight backers in US and Europe and set for explosive growth and going through a major recruitment drive for its editorial, commercial, technology and social teams around the world. Our vision is bold: we aim to create the world’s largest media company, powered by a global community and cutting-edge technology.
Culture Trip is looking for an experienced PR professional to support strategic communications efforts around our growing business. As one of the first members of Culture Trip’s London-based communications team, you will be instrumental in helping our product be understood and well represented in consumer, business and ad industry media. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who is familiar with advertising and technology, loves media relations, understands the Culture Trip business model, has established trade and industry relationships, and can demonstrate proven success in executing communications initiatives. This role with report to the Marketing Director in the UK.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
– Shape industry and consumer narrative about Culture Trip
– Build strong and effective relationships with business, tech, ad, and consumer media, ensuring the Culture Trip story is told accurately and effectively
– Represent Culture Trip at media briefings and other external meetings
– Handle and prioritise enquiries from both inside the business and externally
– Adapt to the evolving needs of the team, supporting international growth when required
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 3-5 years of experience in media and PR, advertising industry or technology preferred
– Strong existing relationships across business, consumer, tech, ad industry media, and beyond
– Proven ability to pitch and secure placements among top-tier press outlets
– Excellent organization skills, experience working with executives, strong written and verbal communication skills
– Smart, thoughtful, and an ability to learn quickly
How to Apply:
Email us on email@example.com, attaching your CV, current salary, and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role. Please note we will not be considering incomplete applications. Make sure you include ‘Communications Manager, London’ in the subject line of your email.
We’re accepting applications until 21 October, and would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.