Travel Of Flavors Around Colombia
Experience and taste the variety of Colombian dishes in this gastronomic trip through three different cuisines, with a chef who will tell you the story hidden behind each bite. You will have the opportunity to taste a piece of each culture, walk around one of the most emblematic neighborhoods in Medellín as well as supporting local farmers. At the end of this experience, you will taste a delicious cup of coffee.
We will be walking around the El Poblado area.
The guide (a specilized cheff, a foodie or a gastronomic blogger) will tell you about its history and the development of this modern neighborhood.
The experience includes: 3 gourmet samples, 3 beverages and 1 cup of coffee.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- 3 non alcohol beverages
- 3 Food tasting
- 1 cup of coffee
- Bilingual guide
- Travel insurance
- Tips (at tourist’s discretion)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque Lleras, Carrera 37a 9 9A Zona Rosa, Poblado District, Medellin 050021 Colombia
We will meet up at this point
Where To Go
Entrance of Charlee Hotel at Lleras Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Holidays, subject to availability.