The Culture Trip is one of the internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting nearly 3 million monthly readers and 1 million social media followers. Operating in 40 countries around the world, we have major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv.
We’re passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers and photographers. We won UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014) and were named one of 25 UK Tech Companies to Watch (2013). The Culture Trip has already attracted a strong base of writers and contributors, a top team of engineers in Tel Aviv and has two senior Google executives on its Board – Dr Nelson Mattos and Yariv Adan. The company is now backed by heavyweight backers in US and Europe and set for explosive growth and going through a major recruitment drive for its editorial, commercial, technology and social teams around the world. Our vision is bold: we aim to create the world’s largest media company, powered by a global community and cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for an experienced digital project manager to handle pre & post-sales planning for the Financial, CPG, Travel & Retail categories. The Planning Manager will coordinate with the squad members on packaging, pricing, and inventory to fulfill requests for proposals, as well as manage campaign execution, optimization and wrap reports.
Start Date: ASAP
- Serve as the day to day contact for all digital media plan submissions during the initial sale process
- Manage post-sale actions related to digital advertising campaigns, including providing best-in-class customer service and support for clients
- Collaborate with squad team members to interpret and develop media plans based on campaign KPIs and sales strategy
- Work with inventory management systems to monitor/manage pacing, performance and provide proactive optimizations to achieve campaign KPIs
- Process creative assets and work with Ad Ops to troubleshoot campaigns and creative assets
- Provide client partners with updates and performance reports throughout the duration of a campaign
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to analyze digital landscape, interpret trend data and synthesize campaign metrics
- Great customer service & problem-solving skill set
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to solve problems using a balance of technical competence, creativity, and pragmatism
- Knowledge of content amplification and social distribution tools
- Familiarity with Agency Media Planning / Buying tools and Order Management Systems
- 1-2 years of experience in digital sales support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV, current salary, and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role. Please note we will not be considering incomplete applications and you must currently hold eligibility to work in the US.
Make sure you include ‘Planning Manager’ in the subject line of your email.
We’re accepting applications until 30 December, and would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.