Paid Media Manager
The Culture Trip is one of the internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting nearly 3 million monthly readers and 1 million social media followers. Operating in 40 countries around the world, we have major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv.
We’re passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers and photographers. We won UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014) and were named one of 25 UK Tech Companies to Watch (2013). The Culture Trip has already attracted a strong base of writers and contributors, a top team of engineers in Tel Aviv and has two senior Google executives on its Board – Dr Nelson Mattos and Yariv Adan. The company is now backed by heavyweight backers in US and Europe and set for explosive growth and going through a major recruitment drive for its editorial, commercial, technology and social teams around the world. Our vision is bold: we aim to create the world’s largest media company, powered by a global community and cutting-edge technology.
Culture Trip is looking for an experienced paid social and search expert to play a key role in the accelerating growth of our business. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of running brand and acquisition campaigns across all search and social properties and working with large budgets. A robust understanding of how to drive the greatest efficiency and best results from each element of a paid plan is a definite requirement.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
- Work with marketing, commercial, editorial, social, product and tech teams.
- Varied KPIs to include increasing site traffic, content seeding (editorial and branded), video distribution and App promotion.
- Optimise campaigns across multiple platforms to deliver best possible results.
- Manage budgets and report to Senior Management Team.
- Deliver client reporting for branded work and attend external meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years working on paid search and social campaigns.
- A solid understanding of when to adopt different paid media tactics in the customer journey and in broader integrated campaigns.
- Understanding and knowledge of bid management tools and systems.
- In depth understanding of the relative merits of each platform.
- Ability to work under pressure and with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage international campaigns.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
How to Apply:
Email us on freelance [at] theculturetrip [dot] com, attaching your CV, a short cover letter and providing a showreel or links to your portfolio.
In your cover letter, make sure to indicate which city you are based in and what filming device(s) you use.
Please also state your current freelance rate. Make sure you include ‘
We’re accepting applications until 30 December 2016, and would like the successful candidate to start in January 2017.