Part-time Office Manager
Culture Trip is one of the internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting nearly 3 million monthly readers and 1 million social media followers. With offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv and a global hub of editorial contributors hailing from all over the world, we are passionate about producing inspiring, local content and recommendations that enhance people’s lives.
To date, we have published nearly 30,000 articles across multiple genres, from travel to art, and for all countries in the world. We aim to tell the story of everywhere, with thousands of articles and videos published every month across our site, social media and apps.
The company is now backed by heavyweights in the US and Europe and set for explosive growth. We are going through a major recruitment drive for our editorial, commercial, technology and social teams around the world.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with a flexible approach and strong coordination to provide proactive, office support and professional administration and for our London office 2-3 days a week or 5 half days.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
- General office and facilities maintenance: On a day to day basis you will work to ensure the smooth running of the general Office function, oversee general housekeeping, purchases, catering, cleaners, H&S, fire procedures, office seating arrangements, file management & archiving, social events etc.
- Business Support: Arranging meetings and venues, for both internal and external attendees, as and when required. Arranging and booking travel and accommodation requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You should have 3-5 years experience in a similar role, plus degree or relevant qualifications. Intermediate to advanced proficiency of Microsoft packages and Google Suite apps would be highly desirable. Experience in a fast growth, start-up tech/media environment is very desirable.
- You will have a successful track record of supporting a multidisciplinary team of 50+ in a pro-active, professional and helpful manner. You must have a real can do attitude, be highly organised, possess high attention to detail, be familiar with coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously and proficient working to deadlines. You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- You should be a confident communicator, adaptive to frequent change and capable of building strong and supportive relationships and bringing a positive attitude to a fast growing, exciting work place.
- You should be comfortable working within a global company, liaising across different time zones, and have a passion for Culture.
How to Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role. Please note we will not be considering incomplete applications. Make sure you include ‘Part-Time Office Manager (London)’ in the subject line of your email.
We’re accepting applications until 13 January 2017, and would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.