Junior Digital Asset Library Manager
The Culture Trip is one of the internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting nearly 3 million monthly readers and 1 million social media followers. Operating in 40 countries around the world, we have major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv.
We’re passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers and photographers. We won UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014) and were named one of 25 UK Tech Companies to Watch (2013). The Culture Trip has already attracted a strong base of writers and contributors, a top team of engineers in Tel Aviv and has two senior Google executives on its Board – Dr Nelson Mattos and Yariv Adan. The company is now backed by heavyweight backers in US and Europe and set for explosive growth and going through a major recruitment drive for its editorial, commercial, technology and social teams around the world. Our vision is bold: we aim to create the world’s largest media company, powered by a global community and cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for a dedicated professional who can help us manage our digital asset management (DAM) system of pictures, videos and other digital assets.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
- As Junior Picture Library Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the maintenance, storage, archiving and day to day management of the DAM system.
- Storing new images, videos and other assets from our community of contributors within our Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool.
- Maintaining these assets, organising the library, and applying appropriate metadata tags so that the images are easy to search and find.
- You will liaise as needed with other teams in the company who create and consume visual assets (editorial, social, video).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of DAM systems and running and operating a library of digital assets.
- Strong understanding of copyright and content licensing laws and IP rights associated with digital assets.
- Experience of working in an editorially focused environment.
- Working knowledge of other picture agencies/libraries.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise across multiple departments, maintaining and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively.
- You need to be a team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- You should be comfortable working within a global company and liaising across different time zones.
How to Apply:
Email us on email@example.com, attaching your CV, current salary, and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role. Please note we will not be considering incomplete applications. Make sure you include ‘Junior Picture Library Manager’ in the subject line of your email.
We’re accepting applications until 30 December, and would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.