Head of Affiliate Partnerships
Culture Trip is one of the internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting nearly 3 million monthly readers and 1 million social media followers. Operating in 40 countries around the world, we have major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv.
We’re passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers and photographers. We won UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014) and were named one of 25 UK Tech Companies to Watch (2013). The Culture Trip has already attracted a strong base of writers and contributors, a top team of engineers in Tel Aviv and has two senior Google executives on its Board – Dr Nelson Mattos and Yariv Adan. The company is now backed by heavyweight backers in US and Europe and set for explosive growth and going through a major recruitment drive for its editorial, commercial, technology and social teams around the world. Our vision is bold: we aim to create the world’s largest media company, powered by a global community and cutting-edge technology. The company adopts a mobile-first UX strategy and a press announcement is planned for October.
We are looking for an Head of Affiliate Partnerships who can identify, optimise, and grow affiliate revenue opportunities across a range of verticals and for users in many countries. Ideally you will have experience working for an affiliate network, managing publisher and advertiser relationships, or will have worked with affiliate advertising from an advertiser or publisher perspective. You may also have worked in an ecommerce business in a Product or UX role, optimizing booking funnels and revenue streams. You will need to be comfortable working in an ever-changing environment and collaborating with commercial, editorial, product, and technology teams in several countries.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
- Identify, execute, and manage affiliate relationships across a range of verticals including travel, entertainment, attractions, food & drink, fashion, technology, sports, retail.
- Identify monetisable content creation opportunities, and work with editors and writers to commission articles, reviews, and videos, to support affiliation programmes.
- Work closely with product, technology, and commercial teams to optimise user experience, affiliate booking funnel, use of partner content feeds, consistency of approach, and compatibility with other commercial revenue streams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in account management at an affiliate network, or advertiser- or publisher-side affiliation programme management.
- Experience in an ecommerce business in a Product or UX role, optimizing booking funnels and revenue streams.
- Comfortable working with WordPress or other CMS, managing large datasets or APIs, and working with advertisers to maximise conversion and revenue.
- Used to handling large volumes of data, use of a BI system like Qliksense.
- Experience in a fast-paced, early-stage, multi-cultural business, able to manage several priorities at once.
How to Apply
Email us on email@example.com, attaching your CV, current salary, and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
Please note we will not be considering incomplete applications. Make sure you include ‘Head of Affiliate Partnerships’ in the subject line of your email.
We’re accepting applications until 30 December 2016, and would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.