Agency Sales Manager
The Culture Trip is one of the internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting nearly 3 million monthly readers and 1 million social media followers. Operating in 40 countries around the world, we have major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv.
We’re passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers and photographers. We won UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014) and were named one of 25 UK Tech Companies to Watch (2013). The Culture Trip has already attracted a strong base of writers and contributors, a top team of engineers in Tel Aviv and has two senior Google executives on its Board – Dr Nelson Mattos and Yariv Adan. The company is now backed by heavyweight backers in US and Europe and set for explosive growth and going through a major recruitment drive for its editorial, commercial, technology and social teams around the world. Our vision is bold: we aim to create the world’s largest media company, powered by a global community and cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for an Agency Sales professional with great contacts across major UK agency groups. Content and branded video sales experience a big advantage as is a thorough understanding of social distribution. Equally important is enthusiasm, a positive attitude and the capability to adapt to a frequently changing start-up environment.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
- Generate awareness and excitement for The Culture Trip as an advertising property in your allocated agency patch.
- Identify revenue opportunities and deliver against set quarterly revenue targets.
- Be the face of the brand within your agencies, delivering group presentations as well as one-to-one meetings.
- Provide accurate forecasting and revenue reporting.
- Use data and insights to build a sales story that is compelling for agencies and clients.
- Deliver significant revenue growth in line with the expansion of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiator.
- Passion for content marketing and social distribution.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- Creative, innovative thinker.
- Fantastic agency contacts and relationships.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital media role.
- Intelligent, articulate and numerate.
How to Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV, current salary, and a brief cover letter including examples of the social media content you have worked with, as well as how you used data to drive better editorial decisions. Please note we will not be considering incomplete applications and you must currently hold eligibility to work in the UK.
Make sure you include ‘Agency Sales Manager’ in the subject line of your email.
We’re accepting applications until 30 November, and would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.