Split Point Lighthouse Tours
Great Ocean Road, Australia
To locals and fans afar she is affectionately known as ‘The White Queen‘. Don’t just wonder as you drive by – come on in! You can self guide for as short or as long a time as you like. We'd recommend 20-30 minutes.
We are open every Day – from 10 am to mid afternoon, depending on the season. Participants must be at least 5 years old.
We will introduce you to stunning 360 degree coastal vistas, the lives of the lighthouse keepers, a wonderfully constructed tower, as well as the famous setting for the TV series ‘Round the Twist’ and ‘MASTERCHEF’ .Bass Strait and the Southern Ocean offer an awe-inspiring sense of the wild, of our Shipwreck history, and of contemporary conservation in the Marine Sanctuary below.
Whether you want to step back in maritime, forward in coastal conservation or capture the now with a perfect snapshot, this is a stop worth every minute.
- self guide
- our professional guides can support your tour at the bottom and the top
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Split Point Lighthouse
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Split Point Lighthouse, Federal St, Aireys Inlet, Victoria 3231 Australia
Take a self-guided Tour and discover awesome coastal views and a quirky history of the lighthouse keepers. Find out about the Shipwreck Coast and the importance of lighthouses to keeping ships safe. We have an awesome collection of historical local photographs that complements the tour and depicts what life was like in the area when the lighthouse was
Where To Go
3 Federal St, Aireys Inlet VIC 3231, Australia
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1. Children must be over the age of 5 years (for safety requirements)
- 2. An adult must accompany all children under age 10
- 3. Appropriate footwear must be worn. Thongs, sandals without heel straps and high heels are not safe to wear in the lighthouse
Great Ocean Road