This tour is a scenic loop trip, provides you the best chance to learn about some of Vietnam's typical ethnic minorities as well as enjoy the stunning terraced rice paddies in Sapa and Mu Cang Chai. The Sunday hill tribe market in Bac Ha is also a highlight of this 5-day journey. This is also a good trip for those who love trekking in peaceful countrysides.
- 4x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 5x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Accommodation based on twin-shared basis at mentioned hotels or similar ones upon availability
- Private English speaking tour guide (other language is on request)
- Private air conditioned vehicle transfers during tour with driver
- Bottled water on the vehicle
- Sightseeing tickets and entrence fees
- Entry/Admission - Muong Hoa Valley
- Entry/Admission - Mu Cang Chai
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Drinks and other meals
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses and others not mentioned clearly in the inclusion part
What To Expect
Day 1: Hanoi - Bac Ha
Stop At: Bac Ha, Bac Ha, Lao Cai Province
Depart from Hanoi at 8:00 AM, spend about 6 hours driving to Bac Ha District, Lao Cai Province. There are couple of stops on the way for you to have a break and lunch.
Arrive at Bac Ha town in the afternoon.
Embark on a 1,5-hour trek to visit Ban Pho Village of the Flower H'mong.
Check-in a homestay for the night.
Duration: 16 hours
• Lunch: Vietnamese meal
• Dinner: Vietnamese meal
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Bac Ha, Sapa and Mu Cang Chai Tour
More Experiences In Hanoi
Classes & Workshops
Hanoi is a fantastic train track.
From $39.47 · 3 hours
Classes & Workshops
Dong Ho Paint Traditional Village By Motorbikes
From $51.93 · 5 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Walking Street Food Tour and Hidden Music
From $41.00 · 3 hours
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Halong Bay 1 Day Essential Tour - Basic Option
From $30.00 · 11 to 12 hours
Food, Wine & Nightlife
Hanoi Cooking Class
From $38.47 · 3 to 5 hours
Luxury Halong Bay day trip & small group & limousine transfer
From $82.00 · 1 day 12 hours