Away from the tourism trails lays an unknown Phuket: its centre is one surprise after another. A tour that is crafted and designed in accordance to old, traditional ways; a walking tour with a local dinner that brings the best out of this destination.
• A walking tour that immerse each visitor in Phuket Town
• Get to know the historical buildings and unique architecture,
• Expect a walking tour with perfect photography material!
• Dine among the locals on top of Rang Hill near Phuket Town
• Return transfers from and to Phuket hotel are included.
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver from and to Phuket Town
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- A set dinner at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Entry/Admission - Old Phuket Town
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Phuket Town, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Our guide and driver will pick you up from your Phuket hotel at around 3.00pm and we head inlands towards the main city of the island – Phuket Town.
The capital of Thailand's only island province is worth visiting for its shopping, restaurants, and delightful examples of Indo-Portuguese mansions constructed by Chinese tin and rubber barons. Phuket town was originally
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
The Hidden Side of Phuket
More Experiences In Phuket
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Full-Day Diving Tour off Phuket’s Racha Islands with Lunch
From €166.00 · 10 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Zip-lining through Phuket’s Pristine Jungle
From €94.00 · 4 hours 30 minutes
Krabi Classics from Phuket
From €128.00 · 8 hours
Jungle Xtreme Adventures and Zipline
From €24.00 · 1 to 3 hours
Multi-day & Extended Tours
White Water Rafting and ATV Riding
From €109.00 · 1 day
Day Trips & Excursions
Rice Fielding Demonstration,Jungle Trekking to Waterfall,Tubing down the river
From €69.00 · 10 hours