Void of mass tourism Koh Yao comprises of 2 stunningly beautiful islands, just north of Phi Phi Islands. By mountain bike (hardly any cars are on the island), we will bring you to a place where traditional farming life and nature is still in abundance.
• The authentic way of living in the Andaman Sea
• Become part of a car-less society between Phuket and Krabi
• Cycling along villages, living off farming and fishing
• Visit untouched corners of Koh Yao by bicycle;
• Return transfers from and to Phuket are included
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver from and to the ferry
- Return boat transfers from and to Koh Yao Noi
- Use of a well-maintained bicycle during the tour, complete with helmet
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Picnic lunch on the beach (food only)
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Yao Noi, Ko Yao Noi, Phang Nga Province
Your driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby at around 7:30 am for a short ride to the eastern part of Phuket Island. Boats will be waiting for you which will bring you and your fellow travellers to an unspoilt part of Amazing Thailand. Koh Yao Noi, with 4000 inhabitants and just 45 square kilometres, is one of the largest islands surrounding Phuket. Its broad shape is a triangle of 10
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
The Eco Side of Koh Yao Noi
More Experiences In Phuket
Cultural & Theme Tours
Phuket Private City Tour
From $66.13 · 5 to 6 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Khao Sok: Full-Day Chiew Larn Lake Tour: From Phuket Area
From $188.04 · 8 to 9 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Phuket Amazing Sunset Tour : The Best Sunset, Beach & Local Food Experience
From $25.31 · 4 hours
phi phi island day trips from phuket
From $100.69 · 8 hours
Ziplining Hanuman Experience in Phuket with Roundtrip Transfer
From $101.88 · 3 hours
Zipline and Kids Zone Adventure Park From Phuket
From $65.32 · 3 hours