Overview4 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Enjoy hands-on experience of the small-group Thai cooking class. Visit the nearby local market to get some fresh ingredients. Learn how to prepare and cook traditional Thai food with our charming local Thai instructor.
- Market visit
- Rice serving
- Welcome drink
- All ingredients and equipment
- Printed recipes
- Certificate of attendance
- Tuition fee
- Extra drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to expect
Make your own way to the class. The location is very close to the famous Khao San Road. The 4-hour class either in the morning or the afternoon will start by taking a Tuk Tuk to the nearby market (approx. 1 km ride). You will see a large variety of fresh ingredients used in Thai cuisine e.g. vegetables, herbs, fishes, and fruits (fruit section is not available on Monday). After selecting some fresh ingredients, head back to the classroom for a short rest with a welcome drink.
Next, get the
Where To Go
Maliwan Thai Cooking Class, 9 Sip Sam Hang Rd, Taladyod, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear closed-toe/heel shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty. The market is a little bit wet and muddy.