Fukuyama/Tomonoura Full-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide
This value-packed trip with a nationally-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Fukuyama!
Fukuyama features plenty of spots where you can experience history, such as Fukuyama Castle completed 200 years ago in the Edo period. There is a port town called as Tomonoura, a beautiful spot of the Seto Inland Sea National Park. Worth visiting are the many buildings from the Edo period still standing in the nearby port town of Tomonoura. The numerous islands spread out over the quiet waters of the Seto Inland Sea makes a very beautiful scene.
Let us know what you would like to experience and we will customize a six-hour tour that's best for you!
Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
Note*2: The Nationally-licensed Tour Guide-Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
- Licensed Local Guide
- Other personal expenses
- Entrance fee (for yourself)
- Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tomonoura Museum of History and Folklore
- Entry/Admission - Tomonoura Tourist Information Center
- Entry/Admission - Fukuyama Castle
- Entry/Admission - Shinshoji Bus Stop
- Entry/Admission - 草戸千軒町遺跡
- Entry/Admission - Myooin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of History
- Entry/Admission - Hakimonohakubutsukan Bus Stop
- Entry/Admission - Fukuzen-ji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Susanoo Shrine
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomonoura Museum of History and Folklore, 536-1 Tomocho Ushiroji, Fukuyama 720-0202 Hiroshima Prefecture
Tomonoura (鞆の浦) is a port town at the southern end of Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture. Situated at a bay facing the Seto Inland Sea, the picturesque port town features an endearing old-fashioned fishing townscape, with a calm and laid-back atmosphere. Tomonoura is part of the Setonaikai National Park.
Tomonoura prospered in the
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will be at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible