Overview12 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Discover two of Israel's must-see sights on this memorable day trip from Tel Aviv. You'll explore the legendary ruins of Masada and King Herod's palaces, and enjoy a therapeutic visit to the famous Dead Sea. This unforgettable day trip also passes the setting of one of the New Testament's most famous parables, the Good Samaritan.
Due to maintenance working of the cable car, the site of Masada will be closed between January 13th-27th 2019.
As a substitution, tour will visit at Qumran caves and Baptism site on the Jordan River.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: En Gedi Nature Reserve, Route 90 Road 90 Israel
See Ein Gedi natural reserve
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
Float and mud yourself at the Dead sea
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund