Overview8 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
The Tel Aviv tour is a unique combination of activities for a day filled with art, history, culture, and food exploring Tel Aviv by foot on a comprehensive walking architecture, food and street art tour.
When possible, we have collaborated directly with the local street artists to promote accurate information and support of their work. After the tour we will provide information of artists whose work has been seen on the tour providing social media information and where possible, opportunities to purchase work directly from the artists.
- Snacks - Tastings at the Carmel market
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rothschild Boulevard, Tel Aviv Israel
Walk the famous Rothschild Boulevard and surrounding streets admiring the diverse buildings and architecture in Tel Aviv. Known as the “White City”, Tel Aviv has the largest collection of Bauhaus buildings worldwide and tells a rich historical story through the buildings. Learn about both the past and future of the Tel Aviv cityscape while exploring the areas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carmel
Where To Go
Rothschild Blvd 65, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Florentin, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund