Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour
Hong Kong SAR, Hong Kong
This Come Horseracing Tour is available on every horse race, held in either Happy Valley Racecourse, or in Sha Tin Racecourse. Choices of a day race or night race experience, with round trips transfers service from 7 hotels in downtown. Cheer on your favorite as you watch the horses pounding down the straight from the air-conditioned rooms of the Members'Enclosure. Betting is a breeze at one of the fully-computerized on-course betting terminals, together with the help of your tour guide.
- Round trip transfers between departure point and racecourse.
- VIP box with buffet to enjoy the race.
- Unlimited House wines, house beer, orange juice, standard pouring brand and soft drinks throughout the race meeting
- Welcome pack with a HK$30 betting voucher
- HKJC official racing programme
- Guided tour to the parade ring and winning post
- Betting orientation
- Discount at the Hong Kong Jockey Club's gift shop
- Service of English speaking tour guide
- If you do not offer a hotel name, you will need to go to Holiday Inn Golden Mile to take this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Happy Valley Racecourse
- Entry/Admission - Sha Tin Racecourse
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Round trip taxi fare between your hotel and departure point.
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Happy Valley Racecourse, Happy Valley, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong China
The Happy Valley Racecourse is one of the two racecourses for horse racing and is a tourist attraction in Hong Kong. It is located in Happy Valley on Hong Kong Island, surrounded by Wong Nai Chung Road and Morrison Hill Road. The capacity of the venue is 55,000.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Sha Tin Racecourse, Shatin, Hong Kong China
Home to many local and
Where To Go
1: Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
2: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
3: The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (4)
1 of 2
The Service was fantastic <br/> The...
chrisallen5 | Jul 2019
The Service was fantastic
The atmosphere was great
The food was great
The Tour guides were exceptional
This is a great day...
Cathy S | Dec 2017
This is a great day out. The people we were with were a lot of fun and the buffet was great. Staff were very good and kept the drinks flowing. Thoroughly recommend it.
Great tour enjoyed the whole...
Lee T | Oct 2017
Great tour enjoyed the whole experience. Food, drinks and personalised service at the track was great and could not fault any of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your hotel name and address upon reservation, you will be informed the nearest pickup place
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Dress code: Smart casual (singlets, shorts and flip-flops should not be worn). Visitors entering the racing boxes should not wear blue jeans, T-shirts, tracksuits, singlets, shorts, overalls, sport shoes and flip-flops. Visitors not complying with the dress code will be refused admission to the boxes.
Hong Kong SAR