Guided Dim Sum Lunch in Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR, Hong Kong
A 2 hour guided dim sum food tour in Hong Kong. Talk about a great lunch experience! Visit one of the most notable spots for dim sum in Hong Kong: a decades old dim sum parlour in Hong Kong's Central district. If you're lucky, you'll meet Master Tam who self-proclaims he's got a PHD in pouring tea; Manager Chiu who sometimes helps us with finding seats; and
Auntie Gil who always saves the biggest BBQ pork buns for us!
Try something new - chicken feet to beef stomach to siu mai dumplings - there's something for everybody. This food tour is limited to 10 people to ensure seating in the dim sum parlour. There are no reservations at this restaurant so we will be left to our own devices in finding our own seats, washing our own dishes and fighting for our food.
Welcome to the modern day hunger games.
Please note: Don't worry, your local guide will do most of the heavy lifting.
- The dim sum lunch is included. Food is plucked off the trolleys and the availability of each dim sum may vary from day to day. Some of the dim sum you may be able to try depending on availability: chicken feet, Malay cake, assorted dumplings, siu mai, traditional quail egg siu mai, BBQ pork buns, glutinous rice with pork steamed in lotus leaf, egg custard buns, etc.
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottomless Chinese tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Drinks (only Chinese tea will be provided)
What To Expect
Take the MTR to Sheung Wan Station on the blue MTR line. Exit E2 and we will be meeting there. Look for the person wearing moose antlers. Please note: The street address 31 Wing Lok Street is only an approximate address as the MTR exit itself does not have its own street address.
Where To Go
Sheung Wan Station, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
Vanessa took us to an...
NickandAli | Oct 2017
Vanessa took us to an amazing, bustling, manic, local restaurant, tucked in a side road. It was the kind of place you wouldn't find yourself. You have never ending tea and a large selection dim sum dishes depending on what is on the trolleys on the
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (this tour is not suitable for guests with dietary restrictions)
- A small amount of walking is involved to get to the dim sum parlor
- Stroller accessible
Hong Kong SAR