Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview3 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Amid the skyscrapers of Hong Kong lie a labyrinth of haunted tales. Hungry ghosts? Haunted loos? Seaside spirits? Take your pick. In fact, locals believe that the universes of deities, humans and ghosts intertwine. The souls of the dead linger and bless their descendants. There are elaborate rituals that local Chinese perform to feed, pacify, entertain, or even bribe the ghosts. To heighten your sensory experiences, we will be tasting 4 delicious local treats. Some of them may be offering for the deities or ghosts too!
• World War II and the city’s biggest concentration of haunted tales
• Urban picnic with soothing tea, yummy buns, fresh-off-the-oven pastries, and a local specialty called "fried ghosts"
• The vast range of Chinese gods catering to all your needs and desires
• Businesses that cater to all the ghost pleasing rituals
• A top haunted house, hipster hangouts, the muffled knellof church bells, forgotten temples, and more!
- Professional local guide
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
What to expect
Meet your guide at Three Pacific Place, easily accessible from Admiralty MTR (subway) Station, a bit before 3:00 pm. The tour would start with a few haunted stories about the site, which used to be known as the "Big Buddha's Mouth"—is the Buddha still guarding the area today?
Next, follow your guide to the top haunted spots in the Star Street neighbourhood, where the city's largest concentration of paranormal myths lies hidden behind the up-and-coming hipster shops and boutiques. Here
Where To Go
Three Pacific Place
The tour ends at Wan Chai MTR Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund
More Experiences In Hong Kong SAR
Food, Wine & Nightlife
Hong Kong Night Tour: The Illuminated City and Harbour
From $148.00 · 5 hours 30 minutes
Day Trips & Excursions
Private Tour: Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
From $586.67 · 10 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Private Historical Walking Tour of Hong Kong
From $140.00 · 3 hours 30 minutes
Walking & Biking Tours
Private Hong Kong: Kowloon Night Street Food Tour
From $106.00 · 3 hours
Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Ticket on Lantau Island
From $21.16 · 5 to 6 hours
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Hong Kong Sunset Cruise plus Dinner at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant
From $160.55 · 4 hours